North Main Homes For Sale
The North Main homes area of downtown Greenville SC has a number of great deals on historic homes and new construction homes for sale but one thing remains, the quality and character is one thing that sets this area apart from other parts of Greenville SC.
One reason North Main homes are so popular and desirable to so many home buyers is the proximity to Downtown Greenville. Another plus are the large grand oaks that line the North Main Street this is one of Greenville's hidden jewels. There are a number of beautiful North Main Homes for sale, which are located in downtown Greenville SC. In this area everyone seems to know everyone and many parents still walk their kids to school at Stone Academy like they have for years. The famous North Main area Soda Shop has been around since 1947 and many of the people who live in the area grab lunch there on a regular basis. If you like you can view the North Main Homes area here http://www.northmaincommunity.org/the-north-main-community/. A PDF of the North Main area in Greenville is available for download.
North Main Homes Area - Fun
The trolley picks up in in the North Main area and drops off at several points on Main Street, including in the CBD or retail shops area, all the way to the Greenville Drive ball field. The Stone Lake Community pool is another place many families in this area spend their summer days and Stone Lake has a great swim team. The North Main real estate area has a great heritage and many families older and younger are renovating homes and they have a great sense of pride for the place they call home.
The North Main Homes area is close to McPherson Park, the Bohemian restaurant, Historical Earle Street where some of Greenville's finest Downtown homes are located. Greenville's North Main area appeals to all ages and both genders. Here is a small list of some fun things going on in the North Main Homes area of downtown Greenville SC.
North Main Homes Area Attractions
North Main and surrounding area has beautiful scenery, like overlooks and waterfalls, not to mention great museums and art galleries. Following is a small example of some of the Upstate’s fun things to do.
- The Greenville Zoo: It may be a small zoo, but it will certainly make a great morning or afternoon of fun with the family. The Greenville Zoo rates among the finest small zoos in the US
- Greenville Parks and Recreation: The North Main Homes area near downtown Greenville is teeming with recreational opportunities for young and old alike. Check out the Greenville Parks and Recreation to learn more
- North Main Attractions: This link has listings of local attractions in and around Greenville County
- Museums and Galleries: Here you can locate a comprehensive list of downtown North Main’s Greenville's area galleries and museums, including baseball’s legend, Shoeless Joe Jackson along with various art' collections. North Main Falls Park on the Reedy : This is where you can see, and walk on, Main Street’s popular cantilevered, archeological wondrous pedestrian suspension bridge
- Heritage Green: Located a few blocks from North Main. Home to 3 great art museums, including a classical theater company, Hughes Library, and the Children's Museum
North Main Homes - Historical
This downtown Greenville area comprises of many great well landscaped yards with some amazing historic homes some of these streets are North Main Street, Earle Street, Croft Street, Randall Street, Ashley Ave, Buist Ave, W Mountainview Ave, E Hillcrest Dr, McDonald St, Hindman Dr, Townes St, Wilton St, E Avondale Dr, Bennett St, Summit Dr. Parkwood Dr. these are just a few streets that help comprise the North Main Downtown Greenville area.
North Main Homes - A Great Place To Live
Greenville SC is one of the top hot spots in the United States. Some of the finest properties in Greenville SC are North Main Homes. The below listings may not contain all of the North Main Homes for sale, so please contact New City Real Estate to be sure.
North Main Homes For Sale – Newest Listings
Condo pad development site available for final phase of The Elements of North Main. Architectural plans and budget available for 5 new units.
Please read!!- lot is identified as 217 w hillcrest. Tax records still have as 219 w hillcrest. The property will be recognized as 217 w hillcrest once a structure is bui...
The Listings data contained on this website comes from various participants of The Multiple Listing Service of Greenville, SC, Inc. Internet Data Exchange. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2023 Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®. All Rights Reserved. Last Updated
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…